Tired Of Norton Board of Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!!!

3 posters

Go down

PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!!! Empty PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!!!

Post by Karen-B Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:25 pm

I think a couple  of you have mastered the art of putting pictures into this forum....I know I haven’t!!! So this topics is the place to practice and learn how to put them up and also a place to share pictures...u less they pertain to a particular topic!!!

It tried to put this topic up as just ‘pictures’ and it said I needed mor,e characters...so I altered it😂😂😂
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!!! Empty Re: PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!!!

Post by Shawna Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:45 pm

PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!!! D3d03610

Shawna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawna Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:47 pm

The pictures will take some getting used to. I wasn’t sure this picture was even loaded since it just shows a url. 🤔

Shawna

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:16 am

Shauna, there's a bunch of buttons going across the top of the box where you type your response.  To the far right, there is a button that, when you hover over it, it says "Switch to Editor Mode". If you click on that, you see the reply as it will be posted when you hit "Send".  Clicking it again, will go back to the URL thing.  You can also press the "Preview" button below.  That will post a preview of what the reply will look like above the text box.  So you get to see both at the same time. Smile
PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!!! Give_b11
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawna Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:20 pm

JimS_61 wrote:Shauna, there's a bunch of buttons going across the top of the box where you type your response.  To the far right, there is a button that, when you hover over it, it says "Switch to Editor Mode". If you click on that, you see the reply as it will be posted when you hit "Send".  Clicking it again, will go back to the URL thing.  You can also press the "Preview" button below.  That will post a preview of what the reply will look like above the text box.  So you get to see both at the same time. Smile
PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!!! Give_b11

Mine shows things a little differently. I don't have a "switch to editor mode". I think I got it though. It is different. Do you have HTML ON or OFF? BBCode is ON on mine.

PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!!! 10336711

Shawna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawna Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:33 pm

Okay, I'm trying this message with the HTML option on. I guess I will see the difference. Maybe.

Looking at the "preview" button, if I turn off the BBCode the picture is no longer seen...

I'm using pictures that are already on my computer. I'm not trying to get anyone on my pain in the butt diet...

PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!!! 46637810

Shawna

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:30 am

Shawna_P wrote:Mine shows things a little differently. I don't have a "switch to editor mode". I think I got it though. It is different. Do you have HTML ON or OFF? BBCode is ON on mine

I have HTML OFF.  I think I tried to turn it on, but the site turned it off again.  See the below image for location of the Editor Button and the More/Less Buttons button.  You may not be seeing the Editor button if your More/Less button is toggled for Less Buttons.

PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!!! Button11
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:03 am

Jim, how do you scale down the size of pictures!!! These sizes are just way too big for postings...they take up about half the page!!! One of the options (host a picture) mentions the size in pixels and the other isn't clear if you enter whether the size is set in inches...but again it doesn't seem to give you the option of pulling from your own library.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum