Tired Of Norton Board of Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Prayer Team Activated!!!

5 posters

Go down

Need Prayer Team Activated!!! Empty Need Prayer Team Activated!!!

Post by Karen-B Sun May 31, 2020 6:24 pm

I had a note from Lillian and there has been a medical emergency with her 18 year old niece and we know what her brother is battling, so tonight while bending God’s ear, please put a word in for her and her family!!! I will do the same...thank you my dears.😘

Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Need Prayer Team Activated!!! Empty Re: Need Prayer Team Activated!!!

Post by JimS_61 Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:46 am

Karen-B wrote:I had a note from Lillian and there has been a medical emergency with her 18 year old niece and we know what her brother is battling, so tonight while bending God’s ear, please put a word in for her and her family!!! I will do the same...thank you my dears.😘

Just reading this now.  Do you know what's wrong?  I know what her brother is going through.  Been there, done that. Sad
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:12 am

Lillian sent the note last night and she had been without sleep and was weary. I didn’t have the heart to ask her about what happened and keep her up even longer. I hope she will update us about that.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:53 pm

To all our professionally ranked prayer team!!! Please keep up the good work...Lillian and her family have been seeing the results!!!! Love you all
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Need Prayer Team Activated!!! Empty I Never Saw This

Post by Schefstad Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:06 am

Guys I guess it was because of everything going on I never saw this post!  Thank you for your prayers!  I think I've communicated with each of you by email about my family's struggles but I don't know if I ever answered your question Jim.  My niece (Amanda) was in an abusive relationship and she's only a few days out at this point.  That night she called her mother (my sister) to pick her up and thankfully she was in the car with her mother and youngest sister when she stopped breathing.  It was drugs.  Without swift action she was gone.  She's working and looks healthy today but distancing herself from this man and these friends is a daily struggle.  Please continue to pray for her and my family.
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Need Prayer Team Activated!!! Empty List of Topics

Post by Schefstad Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:27 am

Is there a simple way to view a list of All Topics?
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Need Prayer Team Activated!!! Empty TOPICS

Post by Karen-B Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:50 am

Schefstad wrote:Is there a simple way to view a list of All Topics?

Lillian, go to the top right corner where your name is and click on it. In the drop down one of the choices is 'watched topics', click on that and it will take you to all the topics.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Need Prayer Team Activated!!! Empty Topics

Post by Schefstad Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:41 am

Thanks Karen.  That works now that I 'follow' each topic.  It wasn't listing those I hadn't clicked to follow.  When I realized I was missing topics I used the arrows to go thru the topics and elected to follow each one so it does list them now.  I was hoping there was another way to see the topics.  If I miss a topic then it's not in my list of followed topics and I don't ever see it.
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Need Prayer Team Activated!!! Empty topics

Post by Karen-B Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:47 am

Schefstad wrote:Thanks Karen.  That works now that I 'follow' each topic.  It wasn't listing those I hadn't clicked to follow.  When I realized I was missing topics I used the arrows to go thru the topics and elected to follow each one so it does list them now.  I was hoping there was another way to see the topics.  If I miss a topic then it's not in my list of followed topics and I don't ever see it.

Well since we don't have over 800 topics where something might get lost in, I just follow all the topics. We also don't have posters we are trying to avoid, here. I like that the site lets you know when something has been posted here and then the link brings you directly to the post. On BoP I hated that for every post, there was two notifications created or that it would created one and when you went to it, it might be buried in a bunch of other post...and not even showing.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:50 am

I too thank you Karen. I am finding this site confusing. I try to get to a post and it takes me a while to find it. This info you posted definitely helps to get to a topic.
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Need Prayer Team Activated!!! Empty topics

Post by Karen-B Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:10 am

ARNELLE wrote:I too thank you Karen. I am finding this site confusing. I try to get to a post and it takes me a while to find it. This info you posted definitely helps to get to a topic.

Mornin' Arnelle, like I said, just 'follow' all topics and when someone post, it goes straight to your email and then has a direct link to what was posted. I always leave one notification in my inbox just that its easier to get to the site if I want to post something or start a new topic. Some of the things we just have to play around with to get use to things and learn easier ways to navigate, but there are some real pluses!!! Here's one: In BoP if you checked your notifications periodically and there was a particular post you wanted to reply to, often there were post above or after the one you wanted to reply to. That mean you were replying after all the others and you would have to look back in the thread and see what was being replied to within the thread. This is also how people got so off topic. Bu having the link to the post, you can reply to a specific post at any time. There are trade offs...look at BoP, the site was set up to be used by the slowest of computer users (my opinion)!!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawna Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:43 pm

Schefstad wrote:Guys I guess it was because of everything going on I never saw this post!  Thank you for your prayers!  I think I've communicated with each of you by email about my family's struggles but I don't know if I ever answered your question Jim.  My niece (Amanda) was in an abusive relationship and she's only a few days out at this point.  That night she called her mother (my sister) to pick her up and thankfully she was in the car with her mother and youngest sister when she stopped breathing.  It was drugs.  Without swift action she was gone.  She's working and looks healthy today but distancing herself from this man and these friends is a daily struggle.  Please continue to pray for her and my family.

As with all the other posts, I'm just now seeing this too. Continuing to pray for your family Lillian!

Shawna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum