Tired Of Norton Board of Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please visit this board and see how the forums are set up

2 posters

Go down

Please visit this board and see how the forums are set up Empty Please visit this board and see how the forums are set up

Post by JimS_61 Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:59 am

I was looking at this board and I think I've seen a few comments about how this one is set up and how things should be grouped, etc.

If you wouldn't mind, please visit The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board

On that page, you will see a heading titled "Barbequing & Grilling Discussion".  Below that will be a series of subheadings like "Barbequing", "Grilling", "Photo Gallery", etc.

If you click on any one of those subheadings, and you will see a list of topics, each one posted by a user.  I see one titled "Does Smoke Wood Go Stale? Is All Smoke Wood "The Same"".  If you click on that, you see the details that the user posted when s/he created the topic, along with replies by other users.

I suggest we set up something like this.  So in our case, what we have titled "Your First Category", would be the equivalent of "Barbequing & Grilling Discussion".  Then our "Your First Forum" would be the equivalent of "Barbequing".  And finally we'd have entries there like "Our New Home!!!" where inside, people would see the initial text, along with any replies??

What do you think?  BTW, you don't have to join the BBQ board to look around in the ways I've mentioned here.
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Please visit this board and see how the forums are set up Empty Re: Please visit this board and see how the forums are set up

Post by Shawna Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:44 pm

That sounds good Jim. I this is going to take a little bit of getting used to.

Now onto BBQ... do you have a good baby back recipe? I'm always up for a new recipe.

Shawna

Back to top Go down

Please visit this board and see how the forums are set up Empty Re: Please visit this board and see how the forums are set up

Post by JimS_61 Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:26 am

Shawna_P wrote:That sounds good Jim. I this is going to take a little bit of getting used to.

Now onto BBQ... do you have a good baby back recipe? I'm always up for a new recipe.

I have TONS of recipes for all kinds of good stuff.  BBQ is probably my favorite way to cook.  It's funny you should say baby backs, because we were just talking yesterday about how we really don't like baby back ribs, and prefer the St. Louis style ribs better.

There is one book that I get the vast majority of my BBQ recipes from.  It's funny, but I don't see a way to add a file to a post here.  I see insert an image and host an image.

I just tried Insert an image, but that requires you to enter a URL.  Not sure what that's all about.  Since I have your regular email address, I will send you a PDF of the recipe for baby backs from that book.  I can't vouch for it specifically, because I've never tried it.  But as I said, all the other recipes from the book I love.

Do you have a gas grill or a charcoal grill?  If charcoal, I can point you to another location with more recipes.

I think we have to do a grocery run, so I'll get you the baby back ribs recipe later.
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down