Tired Of Norton Board of Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post a file?

2 posters

Go down

Post a file? Empty Post a file?

Post by JimS_61 Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:32 am

Does anyone know how to post a file here? I see how to post an image, but I see no way to post a file, specifically a video file (that's not on YouTube)
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post a file? Empty Re: Post a file?

Post by Karen-B Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:49 am

JimS_61 wrote:Does anyone know how to post a file here?  I see how to post an image, but I see no way to post a file, specifically a video file (that's not on YouTube)
Can you use the photo file that lets you enter a url???
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:29 am

JimS_61 wrote:Does anyone know how to post a file here?  I see how to post an image, but I see no way to post a file, specifically a video file (that's not on YouTube)
Why start a new topic for this? You asked that in the other post ND I skied if you could use the photo icon and enter the url for what you wanted to post??? ((🙄))
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:37 am

Karen-B wrote: Why start a new topic for this? You asked that in the other post ND I skied if you could use the photo icon and enter the url for what you wanted to post??? ((🙄))

LOL...the operative word in my post was *file*.  The YouTube button will let you attach a YouTube video by entering the URL of the video on YouTube. But I have an mp4 video that's my own that I wanted to post here.  Also, what if I wanted to attach a .pdf?
I know y'all know what the BoP options are.  I'm looking for the other two that are here on the image.  We have the first one.  I want the other two, if possible.

Post a file? Bop_op10

Karen, I'm seeing the text for your emoji in the preview for this.  Will be interesting to see if it converts when I post this.
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:38 am

Nope...it didn't stay text...it converted.  Weird.
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down