Tired Of Norton Board of Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short Observations (All posts should be a photo with 1 or 2 sentences)

2 posters

Go down

Short Observations (All posts should be a photo with 1 or 2 sentences) Empty Short Observations (All posts should be a photo with 1 or 2 sentences)

Post by KapaauBill Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:57 am

Short Observations (All posts should be a photo with 1 or 2 sentences) C14712-2
Is it just me or does this traffic sign look like it is attempting to convey the message, You forgot your lunch?

KapaauBill

Back to top Go down

Short Observations (All posts should be a photo with 1 or 2 sentences) Empty Re: Short Observations (All posts should be a photo with 1 or 2 sentences)

Post by KapaauBill Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:24 am

One little known fact about Hawaii is that we get our calendars almost a year early and they are very inexpensive. If you would like to have a 2021 Hawaii calendar, please provide me with the address to ship it to.

KapaauBill

Back to top Go down

Short Observations (All posts should be a photo with 1 or 2 sentences) Empty Re: Short Observations (All posts should be a photo with 1 or 2 sentences)

Post by ARNELLE Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:32 am

Thanks for the offer, but I have already got mine for next year, as well as extras from several charities. (Last year I left 14 on the counter at my doctor's office saying 'take one'. Hubby used to donate to numerous charities and I still get mail from them.)
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

KapaauBill likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down