Tired Of Norton Board of Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Sayin’

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just Sayin’ Empty Just Sayin’

Post by Karen-B Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:13 pm

This is the visiting topic...where we can chitchat about anything. Our “Wandering Thoughts” of TOBoP!!!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ Empty Re: Just Sayin’

Post by JimS_61 Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:04 pm

"Just sayin' " Brilliant 😂
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:19 pm

How can we post pictures on here, JimS_61??? Fo you really like these ideas or should we make some modifications???
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:34 pm

Love all your ideas 😍. Let me try and post that screenshot I took from BoP.
Just Sayin’ Screen10
Just Sayin’ Screen11
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:37 pm

Let me try that again
Just Sayin’ Img_2010
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:39 pm

That worked. I'm on my tablet. Much harder than my laptop. Not even worth documenting that. 🙄
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:43 pm

So how do you do it???

BTW, Kathy is one of the people I would like to join us!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:31 pm

Karen-B wrote:So how do you do it???

BTW, Kathy is one of the people I would like to join us!!

It's SOOO hard to do.  I've been trying to think how to explain it.  I can't describe it here.  I'm going to have to create a Word document with screenshots.  What I will say is if you're on the non-web version, it can't be done because the controls to do it aren't there.  Really quick, I will try and add a screenshot here.

Just Sayin’ Screen14

It worked.  Do you see a bar with all those icons across the box when you do a reply??  If not, you can't do it the way you're here now.
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:03 pm

I JUST SAW ON THE NEWS THAT COLIN POWELL CALLED TRUMP A LIAR. DOES ANYONE BESIDES ME, REMEMBER HIM GOING TO THE UN TO MAKE THE CASE FOR INVADING IRAQ...WITH THE LIE THAT SADDAM HAD WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION???? HE LOST EVERY BIT OF CREDIBILITY WITH ME FOREVER MORE!!!!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ Empty Update

Post by Schefstad Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:44 pm

I know Karen couldn't read the posts on the BoP but I felt mindela was cozying up to Old_Biddie, gushing about her garam masala spice recipe.  I also took issue with Old_Biddie starting a new 'This, that and all the in between' topic because she said Wandering Thoughts had become toxic.  Chiefly_One chimed in that it had become a private chat room!  I pointed out that there was enormous participation and that it was negatively impacting the current topics on the board to post such things.  I suggested they move on.
Chiefly_One subsequently posted saying 'let's move forward' and Old_Biddie posted to me and Arnelle thanking us for pointing out that she had posted negative comments.  Arnelle had brought to their attention the rules of etiquette online.  This was under the topic of Tips and Tricks for Protecting Your Online Privacy.  I followed Arnelle with a post saying that to have a positive atmosphere you would need to stop perpetuating negative comments.  I hope it made an impact but I don't expect much substance with the posts on the BoP.  I'm sorry to see you go Jim but I understand.  With everything going on in the world I went through my emails and unsubscribed from many with a hidden agenda.  I also responded 'STOP' to text messages for the same reason.  I don't want to be bombarded with this stuff.  I read headlines but filter what I subject myself to which is why I don't watch the news regularly.  I just wanted to let Karen in on what had been going on and bring everyone up to date.  I hope this clears the air.  I will not be drawn into a negative interaction on the BoP and I look forward to sharing with my friends here on the forum.  I hope everyone enjoyed Flag Day!  Have a nice evening and I'll check back in later.
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:10 pm

Thanks for including me in the update....next thing I know, Bill be asking OB to join us here!!!! I'm like you and just trying to stay afloat in all that is going on in the world. The direction that everything is heading is becoming overwhelming to even contemplate hanging around for. Paul wanted to buy some guns today and I told him I refuse to live in a house with someone who is demented and has guns!!! What could possibly go wrong with that!!!! Evidently OB thinks she's me now...I've never been a role model before...that I know of!!!! If I have been the problem all along (that I got booted) why is there still poop going on with the tribe. She seems to forget the person who put the most negativity into Wandering Thoughts, was G_G with all his thumbs down on nearly every post Jim or I put up...I think he did that 172 times...he was the reason that they removed the thumbs down....not me!!! I think that too many people consider me their personal lightning rod...and when they are having problems with their job, or relationship. they pick a fight with me so they have a place to let their anger out safely. Whether they are frustrated with all the restrictions we've all had to deal with or other things, I'm getting lots of blowback and its beginning to take a serious toll on me. CBoy started one with me at 5:45AM one day last week!!!! Too bad I can't charge these morons for letting them vent their anger with me LOL. There was one time I was on a long visit at this psych hospital in Louisville, KY (what a fabulous place it was, at that!!!) and when nurses saw a letter come in from my mother, they would send it down to my room with the letter and a hypo because they knew what was coming.. But then they would take me a room that was the size of a half bath with mattresses on the walls (no its not what you are probably thinking)….there you could beat on the walls with bats ,your fist, or do anything you wanted, but after 15 minutes of venting your fury physically...you were then out for about eight hours from exhaustion!!! It worked!!! In a way, this is a hand picked family we have here...people we trust, share things with, care about and pray for...the crème d'la crème. Love to all of you.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawna Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:09 pm

So I was playing in my setting and I put my birthday and month in. Not my year. This was my reply... talk about discrimination! Laughing

Just Sayin’ Untitl10

Shawna

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ Empty Age

Post by Schefstad Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:28 pm

The same thing happened to me on my first attempt!
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:17 pm

Shawna_P wrote:So I was playing in my setting and I put my birthday and month in. Not my year. This was my reply... talk about discrimination!  Laughing

😂 Brilliant
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ Empty BoP

Post by Schefstad Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:25 am

I went on the BoP site and I want to mention that Old_Biddie posted that her oldest brother had a heart attack on Sunday and had a quadruple bypass.  She said she decided to drive the 7 hours to where he was hospitalized although he was only allowed one designated visitor and it was her middle brother.  She followed that by saying he passed away yesterday and she and her siblings were dreading telling their mother.  Her negative postings have come to an abrupt end.  I do not intend to engage with her in the future but I do hope she has an epiphany about what is truly important and moves on.
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:52 am

Schefstad wrote:I went on the BoP site and I want to mention that Old_Biddie posted that her oldest brother had a heart attack on Sunday and had a quadruple bypass.  She said she decided to drive the 7 hours to where he was hospitalized although he was only allowed one designated visitor and it was her middle brother.  She followed that by saying he passed away yesterday and she and her siblings were dreading telling their mother.  Her negative postings have come to an abrupt end.  I do not intend to engage with her in the future but I do hope she has an epiphany about what is truly important and moves on.

Despite the fact that I dislike her and have vowed not to go to BoP anymore and respond to anything, I would never wish ill on anyone, her included.  I agree her negative postings are really annoying, and like the Democrats, she is guilty of doing the exact thing that she is saying we do.

Hopefully she will have an epiphany.
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ Empty Just sayin

Post by Karen-B Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:05 am

JimS_61 wrote:
Schefstad wrote:I went on the BoP site and I want to mention that Old_Biddie posted that her oldest brother had a heart attack on Sunday and had a quadruple bypass.  She said she decided to drive the 7 hours to where he was hospitalized although he was only allowed one designated visitor and it was her middle brother.  She followed that by saying he passed away yesterday and she and her siblings were dreading telling their mother.  Her negative postings have come to an abrupt end.  I do not intend to engage with her in the future but I do hope she has an epiphany about what is truly important and moves on.

Despite the fact that I dislike her and have vowed not to go to BoP anymore and respond to anything, I would never wish ill on anyone, her included.  I agree her negative postings are really annoying, and like the Democrats, she is guilty of doing the exact thing that she is saying we do.

Hopefully she will have an epiphany.

Well Jim, that's not going to happen...I'm just sorry it wasn't her and not her brother!!! I'm not politically correct and I'm no phony, She is never going to have an epiphany about her behavior because she is never the one at fault!!! Let me refresh your memory about her...she was forced into retirement early....not her fault. She's divorced because of something she didn't know about her husband...not her fault. Anybody want to place bets on how long it will take her to get back to negative post??? Why would you think her brother's death is going to make her a nicer/better person??? Remember...you can't change the spots on a leopard!!!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Schefstad Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:18 am

I choose to remain hopeful although I know some things are unlikely.  😏
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:23 am

Schefstad wrote:I choose to remain hopeful although I know some things are unlikely.  😏

Lillian, keep in mind who we are talking about here!!!! Once she had the first run in with me and Jim, she never let up....even when we did not reply to her BS...she still kept on!!!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:01 am

Karen-B wrote:Well Jim, that's not going to happen...I'm just sorry it wasn't her and not her brother!!! I'm not politically correct and I'm no phony, She is never going to have an epiphany about her behavior because she is never the one at fault!!! Let me refresh your memory about her...she was forced into retirement early....not her fault. She's divorced because of something she didn't know about her husband...not her fault. Anybody want to place bets on how long it will take her to get back to negative post??? Why would you think her brother's death is going to make her a nicer/better person??? Remember...you can't change the spots on a leopard!!!!

I'm not politically correct either and I'm definitely not phony.  If anything, I'm honest to a fault. 🙄  I definitely remember all the things you mention about her.  What pisses me off (and it's almost the same thing that George does that pisses me off) is when she said something, like her IT guys tell her that Norton doesn't catch everything, and I call her out on it and provide proof that what she's saying is, at best, inaccurate, and at worst, a total falsehood.  I ask her to provide proof of what she says, and if she did, I would certainly check it out and would apologize on the board so that other members would have the correct information.

George is *constantly* adding posts and instead of providing information about the context of the question, he just informs everyone that he doesn't use that and his nephews or whatever are his go to guys and he follows what they say.  Well then, WTF are you doing on the board??  Clearly you have all the answers or know someone that has all the answers.

Both of them simply bloviate and it's not good for any board, let alone BoP.
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:45 am

First=  I have to tell you, Shawna, that for a person who is older than 99 you really look terrific for your age. (unless you are using a photo from about 75 years ago!)😲

Second= Biddee will never change. She might ease up for a while due to the death of her brother.👿. Just voicing my opinion.
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ Empty The Chemo Saga

Post by Schefstad Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:22 pm

My brother's platelet count was too low today so they pushed his chemo back another week.  The count has been lower than usual because of the stent surgeries.  He's also experienced some bruising and nosebleeds as a result.  I found some foods that he can eat to help boost his platelet count.  He has blood work scheduled on Monday and chemo on Tuesday.  I thank you in advance for your prayers.  I turn my focus to God and His promise to be with me.  Each day I find things to be thankful for and it makes me smile.  God is faithful.  I look to Him to renew my peace, joy, and confidence.
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:37 pm

Schefstad wrote:My brother's platelet count was too low today so they pushed his chemo back another week.  The count has been lower than usual because of the stent surgeries.  He's also experienced some bruising and nosebleeds as a result.  I found some foods that he can eat to help boost his platelet count.  He has blood work scheduled on Monday and chemo on Tuesday.  I thank you in advance for your prayers.  I turn my focus to God and His promise to be with me.  Each day I find things to be thankful for and it makes me smile.  God is faithful.  I look to Him to renew my peace, joy, and confidence.

We are still here for you and sometimes all these things take a step backwards before they take three steps forward!!!! Sending you many hugs and prayers, we do love you!!!😘💕
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ Empty Daylight Saving Time

Post by Schefstad Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:01 am

The Governor of Louisiana signed a bill that establishes permanent Daylight Saving Time in Louisiana.  It takes effect if the federal government passes a bill that allows it.  I like not having to change the clock back and forth but I'd rather we just keep Central Standard Time all year.
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:22 am

Schefstad wrote:The Governor of Louisiana signed a bill that establishes permanent Daylight Saving Time in Louisiana.  It takes effect if the federal government passes a bill that allows it.  I like not having to change the clock back and forth but I'd rather we just keep Central Standard Time all year.

I do like DST when I am into sunbathing because I get more done and out of the way, by the time I want to go outside. However it hasn't worked for me this year. It really won't make a difference in the autumn/winter months...except to quit in the resetting of the clocks. Reminds me of someone on BoP talking about how DST is a problem for farm animals (didn't know cows and pigs could tell time!!!)!!! That reminds me, has anyone ever seen a picture(s) of cows or herds of cows, from China??? I was thinking about that this morning. How they had swine flu this year and had to get pigs from the US, and we know they use pigs for making medicines and had tainted Heparin at one point because they used unhealthy pigs to make it.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum