Tired Of Norton Board of Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wuhan Virus

+2
JimS_61
Admin
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Wuhan Virus - Page 7 Empty Fines

Post by Schefstad Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:23 pm

Basically, if we refuse to wear a mask we won't be arrested and we won't pay a fine. The fine was set at $500.
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Wuhan Virus - Page 7 Empty Re: Wuhan Virus

Post by Karen-B Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:32 pm

I hate the mask and therefore stay home more voluntarily. But considering I don’t do all these things that I personally feel either make no sense or seem incredibly neurotic to me...I would have to say the mask/glove/social distancing seem to be working. Why would someone choose to not wear the mask if it could help or be the answer??? I heard a doctor on FOX kind of rate the different things people are using for masks. The N95 is still the best protection for yourself and others. The worst are the scarves of the Lone Ranger sort!!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Wuhan Virus - Page 7 Empty It's NOT the Answer

Post by Schefstad Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:50 pm

The mask can only help stop the spread of a disease if you're sick. Also, if you're asymptomatic you WON'T be sneezing or coughing so it just doesn't make sense. I want to CHOOSE! If someone chooses to wear a mask that's fine but don't choose for me! If someone is afraid I'll make them sick then THEY should STAY HOME and order online. Don't tell me because of my choice I need to be the one to stay home and order online.
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:59 pm

Just for discussion, why is your need any greater than someone else’s? I don’t think anyone knows or understands this virus well enough to make rock bottom statements. Also there are places that can refuse you admittance...maybes the different areas of the country.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Wuhan Virus - Page 7 Empty Choices

Post by Schefstad Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:06 pm

The point is my choice is as valid as your choice.
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:22 pm

I agree with that point, but if everyone is trying to deal with this nightmare and the mandate might actually help, why would you not try to go along with it??? The masks/gloves is the only part of the guidelines that makes real sense to me and the only thing I really go along with. Right now, everyone is having issues with pollen...so how do you distinguish between people sneezing and coughing from pollen and the virus??? It just seems that if people are willing to try to protect you and give you peace of mind...why wouldn't you want to give that back???
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Schefstad Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:06 pm

Again, IF you have symptoms for any reason you show stay home and cover your face. Otherwise, it's a matter of CHOICE.
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Wuhan Virus - Page 7 Empty Choice

Post by Schefstad Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:09 pm

What's best for you is not necessarily what's best for my health and safety.
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:30 pm

Why are you getting pissed...I didn’t tell you what to do. I just asked why if others did follow some guidelines for everyone’s safety and peace of mind....why wouldn’t we all do it??
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Wuhan Virus - Page 7 Empty ?

Post by Schefstad Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:57 pm

Why are YOU being so persistent with your OPINION?
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:54 pm

I’m not voicing an opinion, I’m simply asking questions for your views.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:09 am

Another one of those big guidelines or new info about the virus came out this morning...that the virus is NOT seasonal. But when you think about how they said that we would have a reprieve with the summer months. Have you noticed that happening🙄🙄🙄 Have you noticed that ‘hot’ countries like the Middle East and even India, haven’t been protected from this mess??? How can you believe anything that the medical field is passing on to all of us???

I still can’t plan my trip (I haven’t totally give up, but I’m 99% sure I won’t be traveling). Things have become too complicated related to testing just to travel. I see nothing getting better and just the wearing of a mask for at least 12 hours is too much!!!

All of this is making me rethink my medical directives if I become really sick. I don’t think I want to be ‘saved’ to live in what our world has become...which only may get worse!!!

Of course, I put the majority of blame of what has happened on China. However, I have come to believe that any country that has taken part in developing bio weapons (even if just funding such research) have to share in the blame for this nightmare!!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:47 pm

Karen-B wrote:Another one of those big guidelines or new info about the virus came out this morning...that the virus is NOT seasonal. But when you think about how they said that we would have a reprieve with the summer months. Have you noticed that happening🙄🙄🙄 Have you noticed that ‘hot’ countries like the Middle East and even India, haven’t been protected from this mess??? How can you believe anything that the medical field is passing on to all of us???

I still can’t plan my trip (I haven’t totally give up, but I’m 99% sure I won’t be traveling). Things have become too complicated  related to testing just to travel. I see nothing getting better and just the wearing of a mask for at least 12 hours is too much!!!

All of this is making me rethink my medical directives if I become really sick. I don’t think I want to be ‘saved’ to live in what our world has become...which only may get worse!!!

Of course, I put the majority of blame of what has happened on China. However, I have come to believe that any country that has taken part in developing bio weapons (even if just funding such research) have to share in the blame for this nightmare!!!

The world has definitely become crazy due to this virus. No one has the answers,and the questions keep coming. You hear/read one thing one day and a few days later you are reading/hearing the exact opposite.... After 5 months (mid-March till today) I have not let anyone in my house and I have kept my distance when I would sit outside. I finally let someone in today to help clean the house, and now I am more nervous than ever! I will be counting the days for 3 weeks until I feel 'safe'. However, that is unless I get another 'close up/in house' experience and have to start the countdown over again.
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:31 pm

CVS now has their seasonal flu shots in and historically, I am about the first to get mine at my neighborhood location. I suppose my unease this year is because of all the virus/vaccines that’s going on. I hope this doesn’t sound too stupid but I’m concerned about a seasonal flu shot lowering my resistance to any other viruses out there. Or if by some very long shot, would it make me test positive for anything with the 19 virus...albeit a false positive!!! My trust is so low right now with about everything and all information at the moment. I read a couple of days ago that WHO said we were going to have this pandemic around for awhile (probably the first time they told the truth since it started😂😂😂) and overall, I do believe that. It hasn’t shown many signs of leaving no matter what the temps are, anywhere. On the other hand, I have to wonder if this is connected to some kind of unspoken push to get people to get the virus shots. I say this, because 46% of the people said they do not/will not take them. If we are faced with an even longer term of all this stuff, would we then think, “Well, if I can get back to something like normal life, I’ll do it”??? Yet no one knows anything long term about the vaccines, or if they will even last very long!!! I don’t think anyone would take an injection of anything that had such a short development time, such little testing, and so little information about long term effects. I do think there will be a push to MAKE us get them....they are already trying to come up with a plan to force people into it (Like if you are working and refuse the shot, then they are playing with the idea of putting the person on job suspension until they comply with it....and there will be NO pay or unemployment if they still choose not to get it!!!). So what is everyone’s opinion and do you plan to get the seasonal flu shot????
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:41 pm

More ‘Free Thoughts’ related to the virus. I do believe Pres. Trump loves himself and family enough that he does NOT want to get sick and depart our charming company. So with that in mind, I think that he takes and trusts the hydroxycholoquine to take everyday and has stayed healthy so far, makes me a bit of a believer. If I got the virus, I would probably be willing to take it. I do believe this support for the remsirvir is totally price driven in favor of the drug companies (3k for a course of it, per patient). Secondly, why does everyone keep holding Fauci up as the ultimate word related to anything virus??? So far, his batting average is in the toilet!!! He might be an expert on something....but its not this virus. I do believe that China created a true Frankenstein virus and no one knows what to do with or about it...not even the Chinese!!! Today the most OVER used word has got to be ‘EXPERT’....everyone is now called it!!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawna Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:12 pm

Vaccines... I think you all know how I feel about that from previous conversations. I think in same cases they can be helpful, but they should always be a persons choice. Obviously they can do much more harm than good. I won't get the COVID vaccine. They have too many problems with other vaccines that they can't get right, how will they come up with a COVID vaccine that is any better? It won't be tested long term which is NEEDED! Also the law makers never get these things and yet push them on others... they know they aren't safe. Also they can't seem to get a control on their COVID testing results...
As far as Fauci... well I simply don't trust him, like I don't trust Biden and the left.
I have been saying since this started that it isn't simply going to go away. It is here to stay. We need to learn how to deal with it. I don't want to live my life in fear. I could get any number of diseases/virus/parisite by living my life before this virus. I could be in a car wreck tomorrow. I lived in fear for a long time and I know that bondage and I refuse to live my life that way again. I will take care and be cautious, but I can't live in fear.

To quote my great aunt who is tough and living healthy today, "I lived during WW2 and I have traveled the world in countries with crazy diseases. I'm not worried about this virus." Again, she is being cautious, but not living in fear.

My husbands Aunt past away in July and her own son refused to attend the funeral and won't see any of the family because he is so scared of COVID (he has no health problems, just scared). He has left a huge burden on his brother to deal with everything that needs to be taken care of.

Now for something funny, because I LOVE Babylon Bee...
https://babylonbee.com/news/dr-fauci-recommends-full-body-bubble-wrap-cocoon-to-protect-against-coronavirus

Shawna

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:22 pm

I just read an article by a doctor who had been with WHO and was part of the team to get rid of smallpox. He was saying that we will be living and fighting this for years to come...I believe that, I think they created Frankenvirus with this mess!!! He mentions that we will probably be required to carry a card saying that we have been vaccinated if we want to be able to travel. Also read the conditions in which Americans will be allowed in the Bahamas. You have to submit a test result that is negative....from a lab the CDC recommends. When you get to Nassau, you will have to quarantine for 14 days with no one coming in or leaving your room. After 14 days you will then be required to take another test if you are staying any longer....at your own expense. In my opinion the Bahamas have nothing worth going there for, to go through all that trouble!!! At the moment, there are only 30 places that will let Americans in!!!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:27 pm

Now that I think about it, will there be a point when the testing becomes a real racket??? For that matter, will there be a point when traveling that a country says that the vaccine you’ve had isn’t good enough and requires you to take one they approve of???

Now they say that masks with the exhale valve our good enough. I googled an N100 but they too have the valve. On Amazon they have a mask (they don’t say how they are rated as to the design) but it has a respirator that pumps air into the mask via a hose attached to it. That might be good for long flights.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawna Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:00 pm

The government is getting really invasive and we are letting them. Who is going o watch you to make sure that you are in quarantine for the 14 days if you are at home? Is that why we have drones in our neighborhood at night... to make sure we are "safe". And yes, I have seen the drones myself.

This is from the Denver Public Health:
"From July 22 - August 9, 2020 CDC teams will be visiting randomly selected homes in Denver to ask residents questions about their health, and to collect blood samples for an antibody test. Antibodies are proteins the body makes in response to infection. The antibody test can tell us whether a person might have had a past infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. The antibody test is not meant to diagnose whether a person has COVID-19 now. All members of the households selected will be asked to participate, including children."

There has also been talk of a new team here, and other places like Cali, that will check on you daily if you tested positive. They will make sure you are in a room alone, separated from your family, even if children need to be "removed for their safety". No church, no synagogue, no singing worship... I dare anyone to stop me.

We are giving away our freedom in the name of "safety". The vaccine will be no different and yes, I can see some countries demanding their own if you enter even if you have one from your country already. Doubling up on a vaccine that hasn't been tested long enough??? Being tracked to make sure you have one is not new. The doctors, school and gov already keeps record of your kids shots.

I don't want to disrespect the Holocaust, but you already know how the people were separated and segregated and you know what ultimately happened. People are already judging me (and others) when I walk into a store without a mask. I get "the look" and comments, if not verbally harassed. I have a tag around my neck to let people know I can't wear a mask. Some anti mask people have already asked me if it comes in a "Star of David" size.  Crying or Very sad

The masks... obviously some are so much better than others. We just had a mandate in July. The mandate clearly states what a mask is and is not. It must be multi layer, can not have any gaps and NO valves what so ever.  It must fit snuggly on the face and cover the mouth and nose. Hummm... people don't actually read these things and just assume that a bandana will be fine, when they are actually in violation, while judging me...
Also the list of exceptions is large, including working out at the gym, being homeless, health issues, or if you are more than 6' apart, among others. Yet people still assume you must not care if you don't wear one.  

Maybe we should start to limit the people eating McDonalds, drinking soda, eating candy and ice cream, smoking cigarettes... for the greater good. It would certainly help health care costs...

I watched two guys come out of a store, remove their masks and start smoking. Rolling Eyes  Laughing  So much for your lung health.

Here is an interesting video that I hope doesn't offend anyone here. Please know that I don't agree with everything said here, but there are some really interesting points. I DO NOT think you are stupid for wearing a mask or not wearing one, I think you know your health better than I do, and if you want to wear one than by all means please do. However it should be your choice. I have already felt the pain from both sides of the mask issue judging me. If you watch the video you will understand why I add this point.

https://www.facebook.com/avrettos1/videos/10224017651288276/

Shawna

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:08 pm

Thanks for taking the time to put up this long post that is so informative. When I bought the N95 mask back in Feb. before the majority of people could even decide whether to wear one...the only N95 that was available was the one with the little valve. Now six months later someone has decided that that’s not good enough. On one hand, when they don’t know beans about the Frankenvirus (as I call it), I will lay you odds it is a lot safer than all these bandanas and scarves people have been wearing!!! I did look yesterday and about all the N95 without the valve you can’t even order because they are being held for medical facilities. I hate the mask, but I do wear one just to keep crazy people from attacking me!!! That doesn’t appear to just be hyperbole if you watch the news. I would like to get out more or to even travel, but the mask is such an issue I can’t/won’t do it. If none of you have bothered to check out the leaf mask, I urge you to do so. Its very interesting and has distinct possibilities for comfort and long term usage. I like that you can a person’s face...it gives us some semblance of normalcy. I like that it has a fan in the chin area to help give you more air behind the mask and I like that you can sterilize it with UVs. It has a silicone seal that goes over your face area...which should provide a better seal than all these gaping surgical mask I keep seeing people wear!!! They are made in the USA..another plus and they will be available in September. They are saying we will be wearing mask for some time, so might as well try to get as an effective, comfortable one as possible. The price is a bit high, but then look at the fact it will be tax deductible, it will probably do wonders for mental health...which is certainly in jeopardy at this point!!!

I just listened to almost 13 minutes of Bill Gates try to justify the side effects of the vaccine (he seems to be pushing the Moderna one). It turns out, this is not like your usual seasonal flu shot...it will take at least two to get the immunity up for a healthy person...possibly three for those with compromised systems. The people who were testing it had pretty strong reactions after the second dose. He doesn’t even see the vaccine doing anything until about mid 2021...so we are looking at another year (at least) of wearing a mask. So maybe now its time to take a look at the leaf mask!!!

I hate to say it Shawna, but I think in time, you may be forced to either wear a mask and/or take some vaccine. They are already working on ways to make people take the vaccine...including suspending them from working until they do. They are talking in terms of what the Chinese are doing with their social scoring, and doing it here. We are in uncharted territory now and anything can happen!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawna Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:20 pm

Karen-B wrote:I just listened to almost 13 minutes of Bill Gates try to justify the side effects of the vaccine (he seems to be pushing the Moderna one). It turns out, this is not like your usual seasonal flu shot...it will take at least two to get the immunity up for a healthy person...possibly three for those with compromised systems. The people who were testing it had pretty strong reactions after the second dose. He doesn’t even see the vaccine doing anything until about mid 2021...so we are looking at another year (at least) of wearing a mask. So maybe now its time to take a look at the leaf mask!!!

I'm not taking any vaccine that Bill Gates is behind! Wink

Karen-B wrote:I hate to say it Shawna, but I think in time, you may be forced to either wear a mask and/or take some vaccine. They are already working on ways to make people take the vaccine...including suspending them from working until they do. They are talking in terms of what the Chinese are doing with their social scoring, and doing it here. We are in uncharted territory now and anything can happen!!

It may end up this way. I have already said though that I do wear masks on occasion if I really need to, like my medical tests last week. The hospital simply won't let you in without a mask. I was actually ok with that since I really needed to have some seizure activity to get some information from the test.

It is really sad that we as a country would take any advise from China on how to deal with this virus.

Shawna

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:53 am

I have come to believe my traveling days are probably over and that saddens me a great deal. There have become just too many obstacles to overcome to just take a ‘vacation’ and I don’t see things changing anytime soon. At the moment, I see people/countries taking advantage of travelers. Even IF they get a vaccine and you got a shot, what is to keep some country you are traveling to, to say that they don’t ‘trust’ your shot and require you to have another? The same can be applied to virus testing. I just think these could be the big moneymakers over the next few years. With travel restrictions being what they are, I may have seen the last of friends that I have made in Europe, without even a face to face goodbye. I am beginning to question how much of this stuff is a hoax. I ask that because of the information coming out now. If you don’t know about Event 201, please read it...things that are going on now, follow that meeting almost to a “T”.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum