Tired Of Norton Board of Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norton Board of Protectors

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Norton Board of Protectors - Page 2 Empty Re: Norton Board of Protectors

Post by Schefstad Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:31 am

👌 Great!  Thank you Jim!  It works!   Now, if I could find stationery!  😂🤣🌹
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:01 pm

Just musing about  BoP and Old Bitchy. I was peeved the other day when Bill mentioned that OB had emailed him and he was going to reply. I couldn’t figure out (beyond the most obvious reasons) why this bothered me so. I came to the conclusion a few minutes ago, that I don’t like or trust her. I wondered if she was trying to elbow her way into our new ho,e like she did to us in BoP. I don’t understand what she supposedly had to say about Norton to Bill, that she couldn’t say in a post. I did consider that she wanted to say something to him and maybe considered he could/would take her down publicly, like we did over Chernobyl.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:14 pm

Nothing new here or is everyone protecting me😂😂😂😂
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:18 pm

Only thing new is: I got a pop-up offer from NortonLifeLock to upgrade to Norton360 for free..... What is your opinion? (It is legit.)
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:27 pm

ARNELLE wrote:Only thing new is: I got a pop-up offer from NortonLifeLock to upgrade to Norton360 for free..... What is your opinion? (It is legit.)

Actually it is legit, if its not close to your renewal, I’d wait to respond. No one is going to charge you to pay to upgrade!!!!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

ARNELLE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:33 pm

Thanks- Renewal for me is Jan 5th. I shall wait then.

Another boring day here too. Although .....when I woke this morning my 'bottom' was tender. I managed to check (lol) behind me with two mirrors. I saw a black and blue mark. I have no idea when or how I got it... Just something to put a smile on everyone's face!
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:34 pm

ARNELLE wrote:Thanks- Renewal for me is Jan 5th. I shall wait then.

Another boring day here too. Although .....when I woke this morning my 'bottom' was tender. I managed to check (lol) behind me with two mirrors. I saw a black and blue mark. I have no idea when or how I got it... Just something to put a smile on everyone's face!

Any idea what caused the mark???
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:39 pm

I have 2 possible thoughts about it, but neither is likely. It should go away in a few days and my tush will be back to normal! Embarassed
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Norton Board of Protectors - Page 2 Empty Photo Masks

Post by Schefstad Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:16 am

My sister had a mask of my face made for me from a photo!  She also had one made for herself from her photo.  It's funny but I like that you can see my smile and my lipstick.Norton Board of Protectors - Page 2 20200712
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:41 pm

Ji, our discussion from this morning has been on my mind all day. For me BoP is ‘unfinished’ business for me. I had no opportunity to address the BS with the members or the moderators in a public way. I doubt it has crossed your mind, but as far as we know, only Inan and myself have been removed from the board. I am hardly like Inan, nor were the reasons fair for what they did. So there are people still on the board who really don’t know the whole story behind what happened to me. Do you think G_G would have written that exchange this morning had he known that those same moderators were trying to give us a “George Free Zone”? Yes, I still have that discussion in my files. Has anyone in our group even once pointed out that things were fine on the board until OB elbowed her way into the group and actually SHE started the downfall...not ME!!!! I will tell you this, if any of our family here had done to them what was done to me...I would have gone to toe to toe in public posting on the board airing the true story...and I think you know its true. If you have forgotten you can always go find the topic I put up “Hey George-G”...I didn’t spare much with him there or with OB...go look at those last topics with her too. The fact that the moderators haven’t been confronted and cited about the others behavior and why weren’t they removed...irks me no end!!! In a way OB beat me in that mess, but only because it wasn’t a fair fight!!!! Why do people have a problem with standing up for what is right??? Oh well.....
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:12 am

Karen-B wrote:Ji, our discussion from this morning has been on my mind all day. For me BoP is ‘unfinished’ business for me. I had no opportunity to address the BS with the members or the moderators in a public way. I doubt it has crossed your mind, but as far as we know, only Inan and myself have been removed from the board. I am hardly like Inan, nor were the reasons fair for what they did. So there are people still on the board who really don’t know the whole story behind what happened to me. Do you think G_G would have written that exchange this morning had he known that those same moderators were trying to give us a “George Free Zone”?

Yes, I think he would have.  He seems unable or willfully unwilling to deal with any of the issues he and OB created.

Karen-B wrote:Yes, I still have that discussion in my files. Has anyone in our group even once pointed out that things were fine on the board until OB elbowed her way into the group and actually SHE started the downfall...not ME!!!!

Again, yes, I agree.  It was OB and George.  I promise you it pisses me off to no end that they removed you and not those two.  In my public posts, I have responded directly to both of them trying to get them to understand netiquette.  They seem to think everything is fine and things are better, especially George.  It really upsets me that he came across as being our "friend", then as soon as he could, he started bashing us as a backup to OB.

Karen-B wrote:I will tell you this, if any of our family here had done to them what was done to me...I would have gone to toe to toe in public posting on the board airing the true story...and I think you know its true. If you have forgotten you can always go find the topic I put up “Hey George-G”...I didn’t spare much with him there or with OB...go look at those last topics with her too. The fact that the moderators haven’t been confronted and cited about the others behavior and why weren’t they removed...irks me no end!!! In a way OB beat me in that mess, but only because it wasn’t a fair fight!!!! Why do people have a problem with standing up for what is right??? Oh well.....

I did go public and I said you were not warned any more than we were.  One of the mods posted and said you and others were warned more than once.  As I've said before, I am just so frustrated with them that I'm not going to engage with them at all anymore.  I will help those who I can help.  I will not view and/or respond to anything posted by George and OB.
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2