Tired Of Norton Board of Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Sayin’

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just Sayin’ - Page 5 Empty Re: Just Sayin’

Post by Shawna Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:35 pm

Praying for continued healing!

Shawna

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ - Page 5 Empty 4th of July

Post by Schefstad Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:16 am

🦅   HAPPY  INDEPENDENCE  DAY   &   HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  AMERICA   🎈

GOD  BLESS  THE  USA
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ - Page 5 Empty REWARDS

Post by Schefstad Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:26 am

Everyone is rewarded for their participation in June and is entitled to a hot dog and apple pie 🥧 today!

😉
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:49 am

Lillian - Are you BBQing? What time shall I be there for my hot dog and pie? Very Happy🌭🥧
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:08 am

Schefstad wrote:Everyone is rewarded for their participation in June and is entitled to a hot dog and apple pie 🥧 today!

😉

Wonder why the face came through pm this but not the hotdog and pie???
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ - Page 5 Empty Hot Dogs

Post by Schefstad Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:46 pm

We're having hot dogs and chili at my mother's but Arnelle I'm not sure you'll get here in time 😉

Karen I was on my laptop & previewed my message & saw the hot dog icon would not display so I omitted it.  I'll try now from my cell.
🌭
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:42 pm

Schefstad wrote:We're having hot dogs and chili at my mother's but Arnelle I'm not sure you'll get here in time 😉

Karen I was on my laptop & previewed my message & saw the hot dog icon would not display so I omitted it.  I'll try now from my cell.
🌭

I love chili :hotdog: dogs!!! I did a quick meal...filets wrapped in bacon, angel hair pasta, and green beans.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:41 pm

Lillian, I can start walking now... Using my walker I should make it for July 4, 2024!

Tonight I am treating myself - I am having beef stew and salad with a balsamic vinegar dressing I made. (But I would rather have the hot dogs and burgers grilled- Geez, how I miss my bbq burgers.)
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Schefstad Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:01 pm

😋 Enjoy!
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:18 am

My morning had a bad start...Paul was the first in line with his BS....then FB took up the slack. I am friends with someone from my childhood and he put up a couple of post that kick me into orbit!!! He had posted one from another person that was about conservatives and it said “conservatives aren’t conserving the climate, they aren’t conserving the earth...so what are they conserving”. My reply was, “Hmmmm, do you think they are trying to conservative the constitution, freedom, and having God in their lives”? The only other responses to the post were all to mine...with the thumbs up.

The he had put up another post from someone talking about Trump firing the pandemic team in 2018...and to keep forwarding the post up to the election. I pointed out that in 2018 no one could see this virus on the horizon and this team hadn’t had to deal with a pandemic virus in about 100 years...so they were basically a waste of money. But even if he had keep them on, they too would not have had a better idea of how to deal with this virus....SINCE NO ONE HAD EVER SEEN IT BEFORE!!!! You can’t get the ‘experts to agree on anything related to it”. It infuriates me when people put stuff like this up, because we have reached an all time low of having people who can really think beyond the first sound bite!!!

CIA Boy is up and starting it again🙄🙄🙄
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ - Page 5 Empty Wow!

Post by Schefstad Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:50 am

I'm sorry Karen but many people are angry & seem to want the government to supply their every need! They don't even want to think for themselves. Please try to find ways to scale back on social sites. It's not hopeless but the next few months are going to be rough. On a practical level try to find merchants in your area where you can shop for local produce & products. This is going to be the answer for some time. Continue to keep a supply of what you need to sustain your household for several months. I believe people meeting in homes to have their church services will also be the norm. Prepare for the storm. Louisiana is finally having their presidential primary. It's Saturday nut early voting started last week & was extended thru July 4th so I voted yesterday. I think things may continue to decline before we see a significant improvement.
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:54 am

Schefstad wrote:I'm sorry Karen but many people are angry & seem to want the government to supply their every need!  They don't even want to think for themselves.  Please try to find ways to scale back on social sites.  It's not hopeless but the next few months are going to be rough.  On a practical level try to find merchants in your area where you can shop for local produce & products.  This is going to be the answer for some time.  Continue to keep a supply of what you need to sustain your household for several months.  I believe people meeting in homes to have their church services will also be the norm.  Prepare for the storm.  Louisiana is finally having their presidential primary.  It's Saturday nut early voting started last week & was extended thru July 4th so I voted yesterday.  I think things may continue to decline before we see a significant improvement.

I rarely reply to anything on social media, but these two things go it to me. Secondly, I have a year’s worth of food, TP, and medicines on hand for us and the furry kids. Ye of little faith....to think I wouldn’t be prepared!!!!😂😂😂
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:00 am

What did you think about the governor of Minnesota wanting the federal government to give them 500 million because of all the damage they sustained during the rioting, looting and burning...THAT THEY MADE NO ATTEMPT TO STOP???🙄😡😡😡
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:53 pm

Has anyone heard about all the explosions that have taken place in Iran??? I think it has been five or six places and they took out a good part of the Nantes nuclear facilities which they say is unrepairable...it will have to be razed and rebuilt. All the explosion sites were significant and of course, Israel is being blamed for it (but that part is probably true😂😂😂😂)!!! Gotta get the good news where you can now days!!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:21 pm

Have moved a dental and doctor appointment so November...both were in the next few weeks. Not having any issues and see no point in going out if I don’t have to. Starting to load up on some new games....I I love you computer games!!! They are so much better and fun than what we had as kids 😂😂😂
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:19 am

I obsessed with Doom, Quake, Aliens vs. Predator, etc. when I was in college. I would stay up all night, then have an early class. Could barely keep my eyes open.
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:38 pm

Jusr trying to see if my iPad works. I guess I will have to access the site from here unless I can figure a.way around that Malicious notice.
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:02 pm

ARNELLE wrote:Jusr trying to see if my iPad works. I guess I will have to access the site from here unless I can figure a.way around that Malicious notice.

Didn't you go through this exact same thing about two months ago??? What got that fixed or around it???
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:31 pm

I followed what Jim and Noton suggested. I called Norton and they had to transfer me to more technical support. After several tries, he got me back here. YEAH! The rep also filed a trouble report with Norton.
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:46 pm

ARNELLE wrote:I followed what Jim and Noton suggested. I called Norton and they had to transfer me to more technical support. After several tries, he got me back here. YEAH! The rep also filed a trouble report with Norton.

But did they tell you what the problem was???

No the guy never said what the problem was. He did uninstall a Norton Extension, then reinstall it after going to another site. He had to take over my computer first before he could do anything. He did file a report, so maybe I will hear back what caused it.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:28 am

Did everyone hear the news...another great thing Trump did for our country??? He signed an order that excludes illegals from being counted on our census!!! Since seats are figured on population, it keeps areas with high illegal populations from being able to influence districts in elections!!! WooHoo!!!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawna Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:30 pm

Karen-B wrote:Did everyone hear the news...another great thing Trump did for our country??? He signed an order that excludes illegals from being counted on our census!!! Since seats are figured on population, it keeps  areas with high illegal populations from being able to influence districts in elections!!! WooHoo!!!!

I didn't hear that, but AWESOME! That is good news!

Shawna

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:25 am

Lillian, I see you dropped in yesterday and I was glad to see that. Hope all is going well with you and the family. I haven’t been sending you any articles or anything, because from your last note I took it to mean that you were saying, “Don’t call me, I’ll call you”. If I took that wrong please let me know. I never meant to upset you.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:29 am

Why is no one posting on the site anymore??? I think its because we are all doing emails to one another. So what are we going to do about our site here??? In some ways, I think putting information/note is easier on the site than on/in an email...it also keeps all the responses to it together, rather than straggling in. So what is everyone’s thoughts and feelings about this😘
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:29 am

I think that if a 'new' email is started as a 'new' topic on here, and all replies are directed to only that 'new' topic it might work for us to post ........... as opposed to emails and reply, and reply all which becomes confusing after several repeated emails.
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum