Tired Of Norton Board of Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Sayin’

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just Sayin’ - Page 4 Empty Re: Just Sayin’

Post by Karen-B Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:29 am

JimS_61 wrote:Ok, this isn't good.  It worked for me when I tried to put what I saw.  And when I toggled the Editor Mode button, it still showed the text.
It use to work using my emojis...don’t know what changed.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:39 am

Karen-B wrote:It use to work using my emojis...don’t know what changed.

This is what I'm seeing.  I have to put a picture because if I do it, it will come out "right".

Just Sayin’ - Page 4 Bbcode10
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:41 am

Yes, that’s what I am seeing too. I have no idea what caused the change🙄🙄
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:30 pm

The topic ‘Just Sayin’ seems to have disappeared, so I have no idea where this will end up. Tomorrow is my ultimate bad day...’nough said. I may be touchy about BoP and feeling maligned. I also think you may not realize how difficult it is to not be able to defend myself or tell it like it is to the people involved. All of you know how strong and aggressive I am/can be, so I think you can also understand how difficult it is....just sayin:joy::joy::joy:
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:32 am

It just occurred to me why the GOP/left is running Biden (yes, CIA Boy is already starting things). Trump will wipe him up in any debates, but I digress here:joy:

They really WANT a demented person in office so that the deep state can do whatever they want and no president healthy enough to stop them!!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:53 am

Karen-B wrote:It just occurred to me why the GOP/left is running Biden (yes, CIA Boy is already starting things). Trump will wipe him up in any debates, but I digress here😂

They really WANT a demented person in office so that the deep state can do whatever they want and no president healthy enough to stop them!!!
I don't know why you get the text for the emoji only, and I get the emoji itself (in my response here that quotes you).  But anyway, I totally agree with that 2nd statement and I have been thinking that all along.
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:55 am

JimS_61 wrote:
Karen-B wrote:It just occurred to me why the GOP/left is running Biden (yes, CIA Boy is already starting things). Trump will wipe him up in any debates, but I digress here😂

I don't know why you get the text for the emoji only, and I get the emoji itself (in my response here that quotes you).  But anyway, I totally agree with that 2nd statement and I have been thinking that all along.

Actually, the emoji was in the original post, it is in some of them but not all...I have no idea why.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:32 am

Gmail FYI:
Several days ago I tried making a 'group' email so I would not have to look for your 5 names for a group email.... Nobody responded. It never showed in my sent or spam mail. This morning I read that Windows 10 ...."Reported by both Windows Latest and MSPowerUser, Gmail users are discovering that Microsoft’s Windows 10 built-in Mail client is deleting their emails and/or sending them to spam automatically..." I also found that my sent gmail replies are going into my spam folder.
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Schefstad Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:47 am

Wow! My latest update installed Edge which was weird but I'm still using Chrome.

Please tell us what was in the email!
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:00 am

ARNELLE wrote:Gmail FYI:
Several days ago I tried making a 'group' email so I would not have to look for your 5 names for a group email.... Nobody responded. It never showed in my sent or spam mail. This morning I read that Windows 10 ...."Reported by both Windows Latest and MSPowerUser, Gmail users are discovering that Microsoft’s Windows 10 built-in Mail client is deleting their emails and/or sending them to spam automatically..." I also found that my sent gmail replies are going into my spam folder.

Hmmm...need more info.  Firstly, I don't remember seeing your request for group email.  I most certainly would have responded because I did that in my Outlook.  I think you're using the online version of Windows 10 Outlook.  Let me see if I can find how to do it there.
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 am

https://betanews.com/2020/06/24/windows-10-mail-gmail/

This is not the original article but basically says the same thing.

Jim, that is what I was trying to say - the 'group' addressed email NEVER went to anyone. (I put all 5 names into one group marked TBoP. Not one of the group received it and it never showed in my sent or spam.)

Lillian, I mostly use Chrome... Windows 10 (and email) is Edge. The 'group' email I tried sending was from my Gmail account onWindows 10 mail.
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:37 am

OK, who screwed around with the site???Do you notice that the membership tap on the top of the page is gone??? Just like the change with notifications!!! Why were these changes made???:triumph::triumph::triumph:
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:42 am

I just sent you an email.  In order to send from Windows 10 Outlook via Edge you have to add the contacts list to Outlook.  I think you have a contradiction in terms, otherwise, if not, I suspect you can't do that.  You said: "The 'group' email I tried sending was from my Gmail account on Windows 10 mail."  I don't think you can send from Gmail account in Windows 10 mail.  I just sent you an email with my BoP Alumni contacts list.  You can import that to your Windows 10 mail contacts list.  You'll have to take your email out of it and add mine.
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:43 am

Karen-B wrote:OK, who screwed around with the site???Do you notice that the membership tap on the top of the page is gone??? Just like the change with notifications!!! Why were these changes made???:triumph::triumph::triumph:

I saw a few changes myself.  I suspected Bill came in and changed something??
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:57 am

JimS_61 wrote:
Karen-B wrote:OK, who screwed around with the site???Do you notice that the membership tap on the top of the page is gone??? Just like the change with notifications!!! Why were these changes made???:triumph::triumph::triumph:

I saw a few changes myself.  I suspected Bill came in and changed something??

Why would he change those things??? Boy I sure can tell it’s MONDAY!!!
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by JimS_61 Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:58 am

Karen-B wrote:Why would he change those things??? Boy I sure can tell it’s MONDAY!!!
I have no idea.  I didn't think it was any of us "usuals".  He's in a different time zone, obviously (non-CONUS), and I thought he may have logged on and messed around with stuff?
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ - Page 4 Empty Notifications

Post by Schefstad Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:11 pm

The Notifications are working again with each one being shaded as I read it!
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:30 pm

Since Americans are barred from Europe, I decided to see what was going on with the airlines (Meaning Austrian). I tried doing a booking for 7-8, returning 7-15. Technically you could get there from IAD, but you won't be using Austrian, you'll have connections and a longer trip. It doesn't say when you land, you'll be let into the country. I tried booking for my Dec. trip and they are showing my normal flight. I also looked into booking a flight to Kyiv...the cost is pretty ridiculously low!!! Will just keep watching and waiting until about late Sept.
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:58 am

Who keeps screwing with the site...and why are they doing it?
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:01 am

Karen.... I read this about travel in Europe. I am sure you know all this, but just in case...      https://tinyurl.com/y77v5syh
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ - Page 4 Empty Today's Update

Post by Schefstad Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:43 pm

On top of everything my brother had a tooth that started bothering him on Wednesday. Yesterday I found a dentist that saw him at 8 a.m. this morning and (his daughter) my niece, Andrea, brought him. It was a broken tooth that the dentist was able to extract with very little bleeding. This was very important because of my brother's platelet count. It also didn't cost a fortune. THANK YOU JESUS ✝
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen-B Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:03 pm

Schefstad wrote:On top of everything my brother had a tooth that started bothering him on Wednesday.  Yesterday I found a dentist that saw him at 8 a.m. this morning and (his daughter) my niece, Andrea, brought him.  It was a broken tooth that the dentist was able to extract with very little bleeding.  This was very important because of my brother's platelet count.  It also didn't cost a fortune.  THANK YOU JESUS ✝

So glad it all worked out...prayers really do work😘💕
Karen-B
Karen-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Schefstad Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:22 pm

Yes they do!
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNELLE Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:23 pm

I second and third that. Prayers do and are working! I am glad your borther is ok and there was a minimal amount of blood.
ARNELLE
ARNELLE

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ - Page 4 Empty Prayer

Post by Schefstad Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:13 pm

Thank you Arnelle & thank you everyone for your prayers.
Schefstad
Schefstad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum