Tired Of Norton Board of Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Sayin’

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Just Sayin’ - Page 6 Empty Re: Just Sayin’

Post by Shawna Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:47 am

Karen-B wrote:Why is no one posting on the site anymore??? I think its because we are all doing emails to one another. So what are we going to do about our site here??? In some ways, I think putting information/note is easier on the site than on/in an email...it also keeps all the responses to it together, rather than straggling in. So what is everyone’s thoughts and feelings about this😘

It is far easier for me to respond to or at least read an email, since I have to look at my email daily. For this site, I have to Log-in and then look at all the notifications and respond accordingly. I also mentioned before that I can see all the comments with out logging in. That makes me uncomfortable, since it isn't private. However I don't think it make sense to do both email and this site.

Shawna

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin’ - Page 6 Empty Re: Just Sayin’

Post by JimS_61 Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:40 am

Shawna_P wrote:It is far easier for me to respond to or at least read an email, since I have to look at my email daily. For this site, I have to Log-in and then look at all the notifications and respond accordingly. I also mentioned before that I can see all the comments without logging in. That makes me uncomfortable, since it isn't private. However I don't think it makes sense to do both email and this site.

I was going to respond here, but now that I see this, I'll send an email. Smile  I didn't realize that one could see all the comments without logging in.  It shouldn't be that way.  I agree that if that's the case, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate solution to an alternative to BoP.
JimS_61
JimS_61

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum